Search

Monday, October 5, 2020

Interests Beyond Scratch :: Things I'm Making and Creating :: beepbox.co

potatojuiceultra :

TheDestroyer410 wrote:

TheDestroyer410 wrote:

potatojuiceultra wrote:

Vellumental Battle from Paper Mario: The Origami King

Another amazing origami king song, and I made this really accurately. The electric guitar was pretty hard to get right.
Can you do the Disco Demon Hole Punch next?
Dont want this question getting lost to time
sorry I didnt answer sooner
Idk if I will make that song, it has some weird instruments that im not sure if i can make, and i don't like the song as much as a lot of others that i am planning to make. I might make it later though. (i am working on event battle right now, here's a wip but none of it is final)

from Latest posts on Things I'm Making and Creating https://ift.tt/33yaui8

No comments:

Post a Comment