Search

Monday, July 27, 2020

Interests Beyond Scratch :: Things I'm Making and Creating :: Writing Advice and Tips

Super_Scratch_Bros20 :

The-Book-Worm wrote:

-snip-

!!!

I've done it again! Don't even listen to me… my arrogance is ever-expanding….

Fine. I will still apply your advice to my writing. I will not even ask you to read it. It's not you; it's me. I'll just leave….

EDIT: There you go. First paragraph is completed EDIT: DELETED, ALONG WITH THE REST, but I'll take a break from doing the rest for today and clear my mind, working on other forums. I am angry, not with you, but with myself. Actually, if you notice, my arrogance inspired making Sam look like a total brat…

Anyway, I basically just wished to apologize. My arrogance, as I have stated, has claimed me. My mouth runs off to say things I don't even entirely mean. I'm leaving this topic until I can bring contentment even with my own self.

from Latest posts on Things I'm Making and Creating https://ift.tt/2P3uNMu

No comments:

Post a Comment