As I've already stated, I'm working on updating my original post; please be patient if you wish to see the results.
I don't think you realize, most of the people on here are reading your posts purely to give you feedback. We don't wish to see anything. I'm helping you because you asked for advice, and that is it.
Understood! It did seem critical, but I am willing to put up with it.
EXCUSE ME?!?! Excuse me, did you just say you are WILLING to put up with me trying to help you? Look, I did NOT have to spend time writing that 1,000+ words of feedback. All of us did not have to spend time trying to help you. We are all writers on here, supporting each other, but in no way are we obligated to help you. Please know that this will be the final time I will be offering my advice and experience to you if that is your attitude.
Then, my ego has sometimes seemed to claim me…
And finally, yes, yes it has. I don't know why you feel like you are superior to all of us in your writing, but as you haven't even read the writing of most of the people on here, you can't say that is the case. There are many talented authors here that are not boasting about their skills. Please do not continue to do this. It hurts the confidence of many young writers. It comes across as rude and arrogant making people less likely to help you.
Thank you for reading this through and listening. I do not care if you report me for purely expressing my opinion on how you have been conducting yourself on this forum
from Latest posts on Things I'm Making and Creating https://ift.tt/302YovC
No comments:
Post a Comment