Search

Monday, October 5, 2020

About Scratch :: Questions about Scratch :: Is saying climate change does not exist against the CG's?

fdreerf :

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

Basic88 wrote:

fdreerf wrote:

I suppose I should I give my thoughts on this:
If you say 2 + 2 = 5, it doesn't break the CGs. You are definitely wrong, but not in the wrong.
Saying 2+2=5 isn't going to destroy 99% of life on planet earth.
Neither will climate change as most life are viruses and single-celled bacteria in the ocean, and they don't really care about a temperature change of a few degrees. Humans will not fare as well as coastal cities become Atlantises, but even that won't kill 99% of humans.
Sorry, only 50%.
Human society would collapse before human-caused climate change would get to that level.

from Latest posts on Questions about Scratch https://ift.tt/33ANlM9

No comments:

Post a Comment