Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Interests Beyond Scratch :: Things I'm Reading and Playing :: The official Spongebob Topic

StarDude3 : Darn, I was just going to make this! Whatever.

So what's your opinions on Season 11 and 12 of Spongebob? My opinion on Season 11:

While not really a great season, there were some good episodes, like “Call the Cops” and “Scavenger Pants”. “Teacher's Pests” Was a kinda bad episode because Mr. Krabs and Plankton went from mature to downright TODDLERS! And I cannot believe how bad “Ink Lemonade” was! It was such a DUMB episode!!! There is no good humor, and all it seems to rely on is Patrick being dumber than ALL the seasons COMBINED!



My Opinion on Season 12:

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the ridiculous new animation style (also used in Season 11 but slightly less excessive in that season), I liked it when they had wacky expressions, but now it's getting out of control. Also, not that great humor relatively. Plus, I'm watching the “Pineapple RV” episode right now as I'm typing this very post, I guess it wasn't BAD, but I must say…Squidward does NOT deserve the treatment he is getting, IT BOTHERS ME!!!!! So far, “Jolly Lodgers” seems to be the only particularly even slightly good episode from this season in my opinion.

I still LOVE Spongebob, It is my favorite cartoon, I grew up on it!

from Latest posts on Things I'm Reading and Playing https://ift.tt/32Qlzto

No comments:

Post a Comment