Search

Saturday, August 1, 2020

About Scratch :: Questions about Scratch :: could I get in trouble for my username being misleading?

MinikuiDogBoy- :

BearSlothCoding wrote:

MinikuiDogBoy- wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

since boys would be allowed to but girls wouldn't.
I meant in general for someone to have the word for their opposite gender (or different gender in the case of nonbinary people) in their username, not just girls specifically.
I know, I was talking about this specific situation. Either way, it still isn't right to ban someone just because their username has the opposite gender in it. I'm sure that if that was the case, the Scratch Team would be breaking their own community guidelines in some way.
okay, thanks

also I'd like to clarify, I'm not trans.as I said in the OP, my username is basically an opposite version of my main (though I've moved since then,..) and my main account had the word girl in it.

from Latest posts on Questions about Scratch https://ift.tt/3k5c1Co

No comments:

Post a Comment