Search

Friday, July 31, 2020

Making Scratch Projects :: Show and Tell :: § ~♦ Gem Mall ♦~ §™

McKinney_lover :

PiratePrincessNYC wrote:

McKinney_lover wrote:

PiratePrincessNYC wrote:

McKinney_lover wrote:

jayjayA1 wrote:

McKinney_lover wrote:

jayjayA1 wrote:

McKinney_lover wrote:

jayjayA1 wrote:

McKinney_lover wrote:

jayjayA1 wrote:

I dont know, but I like gem mall and I think I am gonna stay on, are you gnna stay on it?
I mean I kinda have too. It'd be rude since pirate is a frend. And I'm #2. But I guess I would leave. Wanna go shopping together in a GM Store?
Sure!
Let's do cookie cafe
Ok! Meet you there!
Oof nvm let's just do pfp shop. That one is not ….
Ok! I just joined the point palace
You just joined????? Haha I'm sorry but it's amazing that ur discoverung all these things now. I just ordered at the pfp shop!!! Also, I'll order from the cookie fortune shop if u order from my jukebox shop
Why would u live Buji? I mean we are adding all sorts of features! Point tranfers, TIOTW (the item of the week), GBA (group bank accounts), Newspaper,, and all sorts of stuff!
I'm just bored of Scratch and I don't think mall Sims are necessary or AMAZING
U can't leave ;-; u'd be a horrible person to leave your co owner duties! And me…. ;-;
Hey I am NOT going to be guilt tripped into this

from Latest posts on Show and Tell https://ift.tt/3hUdfyt

No comments:

Post a Comment