Search

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Making Scratch Projects :: Collaboration :: SWC weekly collab with @scratchspots and others

RLH9 :

Cherrie_Tree wrote:

Edit: Welp I tried
Realistic Fiction:
I dunno have a friend die in a car crash (OKAY WHAT IS WITH ME I ALWAYS LIKE DEATH SCENES WHAT THE)
Social anxiety
Kid Being unable to talk/ some disability
Addiction( actually that may be kind of mature but maybe like addiction to devices)

Historical Fiction (shouldn’t do unless you want to do research):

People in World War 2 (maybe even talking about the Japanese internment camps and the experience)
Injustice to Immigrants or maybe talking about the imigration from mexico

Science Fiction (ooh i love this one):
Escaping aliens and battelign aliens (kind of like Ender’s Game)
Murder mystery in a futuristic time (kind of like space case)
Earth in the future

Mystery:
MURDER MYSTRY EEK
Mystery on why stuff keeps on disappearing i dunno

Fantasy:
Magic stuff
Society between magic / non magic people (maybe show social classes)
A cursed species

Thriller:
MURDER
Stalker or something

Horror:
Creepy mansion with dolls
I dunno maybe when you look outside you always see another person replicated and there’s another dimension i dunno

Dystopian (YESS I LOVE THIS ONE TOO):
Group of viliganites investigate something- they realise someone is behind the scenes and have to run for their lives
Big illness going around wiping out so many of the population
Group of villains controlling the government

Mythology:
Serving punishment for upsetting the gods
I dunno- write about any greek god or goddess’ journey or something
Or heroes like Herakles (smh even autocorrect thinks i spelt it wrong, this is the right version (the roman one))

Adventure:
Going up into an unknown realm
Living stranded on an island- survival story

Romance:
I don’t know?? Maybe like stuff at the beginning but then add betrayal?

Anyways, I got some ideas, hope at least some(one) weren’t bad.

I like a lot of them although I'm still not sure which one I like best??

from Latest posts on Collaboration https://ift.tt/2ZXOmMo

No comments:

Post a Comment