I want to listen to the video game “Oxenfree”'s song “Beacon Beach”, but there's a part at the end of the song that I could do without. I tried using Scratch's audio editor (the Sounds tab) to cut that part out (using the desktop app, by the way) but after a bit of lag, the final result was that… It didn't work. So I can't redownload that and listen to it while I play Minecraft. I could use a little help as to why this is.
You can download the song Here. (Right click the link and “Save Link As…” to download, thanks https://downloads.khinsider.com/)
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.5, Chrome 81.0.4044.92, No Flash version detected
Scratch does not edit big audio files that are up to 1MB, if you want to edit the BIG file, you may use a third party audio editor software (like Audacity) or split the audio into parts.
from Latest posts on Bugs and Glitches https://ift.tt/2Xm7CSb
No comments:
Post a Comment